- Tomatoes: Determinate, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate, Cordon or Bush: Pruning & Harvesting
- Should you grow Multiple Stems on Indeterminate Tomatoes?
- Creating a Headless Raspberry Pi System from an Apple Mac
- Recipe: Hungarian Goulash
- Recipe: Pork Vindaloo
- Recipe: Gluten Free Pork Pie
- Recipe: Aubergine Rogan Josh
- What Tomatoes to Grow in 2018?
- Recipe: Butternut Squash & Potato Corn Chowder
- Can a Waterbutt of water affect the temperature in a Polytunnel?
- Recipe: Sausage Casserole
- Pruning Autumn Fruited Raspberries
- Tomato Zhefen Short
- Tomato Yellow Stuffer
- Tomato Yellow Pigmy
Monthly Archives: January 2018
Over the years I’ve been growing tomatoes, I have learned more and more about them and have a better understanding about how they behave so I thought I would write what I know about the three different growth habits of … Continue reading
There are essentially three different types of tomatoes, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate and Determinate. They are defined by their growth habits. In this article we are going to consider growing Indeterminate tomatoes on a non-commercial scale. Indeterminate tomatoes are usually grown in … Continue reading
I’ve a few Raspberry Pis which I run Headless (without their own screen and keyboard) from my Apple Mac using a combination of Finder, VNC and SSH to run the applications. I recently decided to upgrade one of them (a … Continue reading
This recipe is an old one that we’ve been cooking for 30 years or more and the recipe book is falling apart. Like many recipes, we use it for guidance, rather than following it slavishly (like rules, recipes are meant … Continue reading