- Raspberry Pi as a Naturewatching Camera
- Tomato Halms Gelbe (Hahms Gelbe)
- Polytunnel Vegetables
- Bokashi Composting
- The Weather is improving
- When is it going to get warm?
- When should I sow my Tomato Seeds?
- Recipe: Sweetcorn Chowder
- Waterbutt in the Polytunnel – A final conclusion
- Recipe: Chicken, Swiss Chard & Noodles
- Starting the Year
- Raspberry Pi: Integration with Dropbox
- Raspberry Pi: Moving Files in a Network
- Tomatoes: Determinate, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate, Cordon or Bush: Pruning & Harvesting
- Should you grow Multiple Stems on Indeterminate Tomatoes?
Monthly Archives: May 2018
I’ve called this Halms Gelbe, but there is a good chance it is actually Hahms Gelbe and I’ve just mis-read the label on the packet (since discarded so I can’t check) Description One of the new 2018 cultivars and (in … Continue reading
We’re now into late May so the polytunnel is beginning to get planted up. Up until now, its been providing us with lettuces and swiss chard but the swiss chard is coming to an end so now the summer … Continue reading