- Tomato Halms Gelbe (Hahms Gelbe)
- Polytunnel Vegetables
- Bokashi Composting
- The Weather is improving
- When is it going to get warm?
- When should I sow my Tomato Seeds?
- Recipe: Sweetcorn Chowder
- Waterbutt in the Polytunnel – A final conclusion
- Recipe: Chicken, Swiss Chard & Noodles
- Starting the Year
- Raspberry Pi: Integration with Dropbox
- Raspberry Pi: Moving Files in a Network
- Tomatoes: Determinate, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate, Cordon or Bush: Pruning & Harvesting
- Should you grow Multiple Stems on Indeterminate Tomatoes?
- Creating a Headless Raspberry Pi System from an Apple Mac
Category Archives: Allotment
I spent most of this morning transplanting my tomatoes from their seed pots up into individual pots. They need it to allow them to grow on faster but, I wondered when it was going to get warm. Those of you … Continue reading
Yesterday I went to the allotment to prune my Autumn Fruiting Raspberries. Raspberries are possibly one of the few reasons why I want to keep my allotment. This year we picked a total of 17kgs of fruit, about half of … Continue reading
Medium sized, red, open pollinated tomato on determinate plants. Description Heinz-9129 is a standard sized red tomato with a true tomato taste. It grown on a strong, leafy, determinate (bush) plant and we grew it in 2012. It was successful … Continue reading