- Tomatoes: Determinate, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate, Cordon or Bush: Pruning & Harvesting
- Should you grow Multiple Stems on Indeterminate Tomatoes?
- Creating a Headless Raspberry Pi System from an Apple Mac
- Recipe: Hungarian Goulash
- Recipe: Pork Vindaloo
- Recipe: Gluten Free Pork Pie
- Recipe: Aubergine Rogan Josh
- What Tomatoes to Grow in 2018?
- Recipe: Butternut Squash & Potato Corn Chowder
- Can a Waterbutt of water affect the temperature in a Polytunnel?
- Recipe: Sausage Casserole
- Pruning Autumn Fruited Raspberries
- Tomato Zhefen Short
- Tomato Yellow Stuffer
- Tomato Yellow Pigmy
Category Archives: Raspberry Pi
I’ve a few Raspberry Pis which I run Headless (without their own screen and keyboard) from my Apple Mac using a combination of Finder, VNC and SSH to run the applications. I recently decided to upgrade one of them (a … Continue reading
I’ve seen a number of discussions as to whether putting a waterbutt filled with water in the polytunnel would help to avoid frosts and (possibly) encourage earlier growth by raising the average temperature in the polytunnel. Whilst there was a … Continue reading