- Tomato Halms Gelbe (Hahms Gelbe)
- Polytunnel Vegetables
- Bokashi Composting
- The Weather is improving
- When is it going to get warm?
- When should I sow my Tomato Seeds?
- Recipe: Sweetcorn Chowder
- Waterbutt in the Polytunnel – A final conclusion
- Recipe: Chicken, Swiss Chard & Noodles
- Starting the Year
- Raspberry Pi: Integration with Dropbox
- Raspberry Pi: Moving Files in a Network
- Tomatoes: Determinate, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate, Cordon or Bush: Pruning & Harvesting
- Should you grow Multiple Stems on Indeterminate Tomatoes?
- Creating a Headless Raspberry Pi System from an Apple Mac
Tag Archives: Bell Shaped Tomato
Yellow bell shaped open pollinated tomato on indeterminate plants. Description Yellow Stuffer has yellow, bell-pepper shaped tomatoes with a large cavity and few seeds.. The indeterminate, regular-leafed, plants produce a good crop of bell-pepper shaped yellow fruit, ideal for stuffing … Continue reading
Red/Yellow striped bell shaped heritage tomato on indeterminate plants. Description Striped Stuffer is a bell-pepper shaped red and yellow striped, hollow tomato, ideal for stuffing. The indeterminate, regular-leafed plant produces mid season fruit which range up to the size of … Continue reading