- When should I sow my Tomato Seeds?
- Recipe: Sweetcorn Chowder
- Waterbutt in the Polytunnel – A final conclusion
- Recipe: Chicken, Swiss Chard & Noodles
- Starting the Year
- Raspberry Pi: Integration with Dropbox
- Raspberry Pi: Moving Files in a Network
- Tomatoes: Determinate, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate, Cordon or Bush: Pruning & Harvesting
- Should you grow Multiple Stems on Indeterminate Tomatoes?
- Creating a Headless Raspberry Pi System from an Apple Mac
- Recipe: Hungarian Goulash
- Recipe: Pork Vindaloo
- Recipe: Gluten Free Pork Pie
- Recipe: Aubergine Rogan Josh
- What Tomatoes to Grow in 2018?
Tag Archives: Black Tomato
Black beefsteak heritage tomato on potato leafed indeterminate plants. Description There’s a little debate about this cultivar. Said to originate from a breeder in the late 1920’s, it pre-dates Black Brandywine and is a potato leafed variety (Black Brandywine is … Continue reading
Large purple/black beefsteak open pollinated tomato on indeterminate plants. Description Tim’s Black Ruffles is a large purple/black beefsteak tomato, a cross between Black Krim and Zapotek Pink Pleated. The large indeterminate, regular leafed plants are moderate producers of the 8-10oz … Continue reading