- When is it going to get warm?
- When should I sow my Tomato Seeds?
- Recipe: Sweetcorn Chowder
- Waterbutt in the Polytunnel – A final conclusion
- Recipe: Chicken, Swiss Chard & Noodles
- Starting the Year
- Raspberry Pi: Integration with Dropbox
- Raspberry Pi: Moving Files in a Network
- Tomatoes: Determinate, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate, Cordon or Bush: Pruning & Harvesting
- Should you grow Multiple Stems on Indeterminate Tomatoes?
- Creating a Headless Raspberry Pi System from an Apple Mac
- Recipe: Hungarian Goulash
- Recipe: Pork Vindaloo
- Recipe: Gluten Free Pork Pie
- Recipe: Aubergine Rogan Josh
Tag Archives: Cherry
Pink/Red Cherry heritage tomato on Determinate plants. Description Garden Pearl (also known as Gartenperle) is an unusual coloured cherry tomato. An early ripening, determinate, regular leafed tomato, one of the best varieties for hanging baskets and patio tubs. Pink to … Continue reading
Brown medium sized beefsteak heritage tomato on indeterminate plants. Description Cherokee Purple is a beefsteak tomato with an intense, sweet flavour with the right amount of sweetness. An early/mid-ripening, indeterminate, regular-leafed, brownish/purple thin skinned beefsteak tomato with dense, juicy, dark … Continue reading
A red, large cherry heritage tomato on Indeterminate plants. Description Developed by Alan Chadwick (an English tomato breeder and founder of the CCOF – California and Organic Farming Organisation) in Santa Cruz California in the 1960s. This small to medium … Continue reading
A brown/green striped standard sized open pollinated tomato on indeterminate plants. Description The web describes this as a Russian commercial variety introduced into North America in 2000. Whilst it sounds similar to Purple Russian, our experience is that it is … Continue reading
A dark brown cherry heritage tomato on Indeterminate plants. Description Brown Berry is a cherry tomato with fantastic smokey/sweet flavoured juicy little fruits that hang in swathes on the vine. A mid-ripening, indeterminate, regular-leafed, round, brown tomato which doesn’t seem … Continue reading