- Raspberry Pi as a Naturewatching Camera
- Tomato Halms Gelbe (Hahms Gelbe)
- Polytunnel Vegetables
- Bokashi Composting
- The Weather is improving
- When is it going to get warm?
- When should I sow my Tomato Seeds?
- Recipe: Sweetcorn Chowder
- Waterbutt in the Polytunnel – A final conclusion
- Recipe: Chicken, Swiss Chard & Noodles
- Starting the Year
- Raspberry Pi: Integration with Dropbox
- Raspberry Pi: Moving Files in a Network
- Tomatoes: Determinate, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate, Cordon or Bush: Pruning & Harvesting
- Should you grow Multiple Stems on Indeterminate Tomatoes?
Tag Archives: Cordon
There are essentially three different types of tomatoes, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate and Determinate. They are defined by their growth habits. In this article we are going to consider growing Indeterminate tomatoes on a non-commercial scale. Indeterminate tomatoes are usually grown in … Continue reading
There are two (or three) different types of tomato plants: Determinate; Indeterminate; and Semi-Determinate. Determinate Determinate plants (also known as bush tomatoes) grow to a pre-determined sized and then flower and fruit over a short time (about two weeks or … Continue reading