- Tomato Halms Gelbe (Hahms Gelbe)
- Polytunnel Vegetables
- Bokashi Composting
- The Weather is improving
- When is it going to get warm?
- When should I sow my Tomato Seeds?
- Recipe: Sweetcorn Chowder
- Waterbutt in the Polytunnel – A final conclusion
- Recipe: Chicken, Swiss Chard & Noodles
- Starting the Year
- Raspberry Pi: Integration with Dropbox
- Raspberry Pi: Moving Files in a Network
- Tomatoes: Determinate, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate, Cordon or Bush: Pruning & Harvesting
- Should you grow Multiple Stems on Indeterminate Tomatoes?
- Creating a Headless Raspberry Pi System from an Apple Mac
Tag Archives: Costoluto Fiorentino
Small heavily ridged red beefsteak heritage tomato on indeterminate plants. Description Costoluto Fiorentino is a Beefsteak tomato with bright red skin and juicy flesh. An early/mid ripening, indeterminate, regular leafed, medium sized beefsteak tomato. High yielding plants with over 50 … Continue reading