- Raspberry Pi as a Naturewatching Camera
- Tomato Halms Gelbe (Hahms Gelbe)
- Polytunnel Vegetables
- Bokashi Composting
- The Weather is improving
- When is it going to get warm?
- When should I sow my Tomato Seeds?
- Recipe: Sweetcorn Chowder
- Waterbutt in the Polytunnel – A final conclusion
- Recipe: Chicken, Swiss Chard & Noodles
- Starting the Year
- Raspberry Pi: Integration with Dropbox
- Raspberry Pi: Moving Files in a Network
- Tomatoes: Determinate, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate, Cordon or Bush: Pruning & Harvesting
- Should you grow Multiple Stems on Indeterminate Tomatoes?
Tag Archives: Green Tomato
Distinctive green striped medium sized open pollinated tomato on indeterminate plants. Description Green Zebra is a mid-sized tart tomato with distinctive green and yellow stripes. The indeterminate, regular-leafed plant produces good quantities of the round, distinctively green and yellow striped … Continue reading
Green, cherry open pollinated tomatoes on compact indeterminate plants. Description Green Grapes (also known as Green Grape) is a green cherry tomato with a sweet-tart flavour. The mid-ripening, short indeterminate, regular-leafed, plant has long trusses of 8-14 well spaced slightly … Continue reading
Green, beefsteak, open pollinated tomato on indeterminate plants. Description One of the Green Beefsteak varieties. However, it doesn’t seem to develop the red colouration of other varieties (such as Aunt Ruby’s German Green) so the colour stays more or less … Continue reading