- When is it going to get warm?
- When should I sow my Tomato Seeds?
- Recipe: Sweetcorn Chowder
- Waterbutt in the Polytunnel – A final conclusion
- Recipe: Chicken, Swiss Chard & Noodles
- Starting the Year
- Raspberry Pi: Integration with Dropbox
- Raspberry Pi: Moving Files in a Network
- Tomatoes: Determinate, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate, Cordon or Bush: Pruning & Harvesting
- Should you grow Multiple Stems on Indeterminate Tomatoes?
- Creating a Headless Raspberry Pi System from an Apple Mac
- Recipe: Hungarian Goulash
- Recipe: Pork Vindaloo
- Recipe: Gluten Free Pork Pie
- Recipe: Aubergine Rogan Josh
Tag Archives: Indeterminate
Over the years I’ve been growing tomatoes, I have learned more and more about them and have a better understanding about how they behave so I thought I would write what I know about the three different growth habits of … Continue reading
There are essentially three different types of tomatoes, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate and Determinate. They are defined by their growth habits. In this article we are going to consider growing Indeterminate tomatoes on a non-commercial scale. Indeterminate tomatoes are usually grown in … Continue reading
There are two (or three) different types of tomato plants: Determinate; Indeterminate; and Semi-Determinate. Determinate Determinate plants (also known as bush tomatoes) grow to a pre-determined sized and then flower and fruit over a short time (about two weeks or … Continue reading