- Raspberry Pi as a Naturewatching Camera
- Tomato Halms Gelbe (Hahms Gelbe)
- Polytunnel Vegetables
- Bokashi Composting
- The Weather is improving
- When is it going to get warm?
- When should I sow my Tomato Seeds?
- Recipe: Sweetcorn Chowder
- Waterbutt in the Polytunnel – A final conclusion
- Recipe: Chicken, Swiss Chard & Noodles
- Starting the Year
- Raspberry Pi: Integration with Dropbox
- Raspberry Pi: Moving Files in a Network
- Tomatoes: Determinate, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate, Cordon or Bush: Pruning & Harvesting
- Should you grow Multiple Stems on Indeterminate Tomatoes?
Tag Archives: Onion
This is a fantastic recipe. A rich and creamy soup that’s quick and easy to make, using fresh or frozen ingredients. Its so quick, it’s not really worthwhile freezing, you can make it from scratch in the same time as … Continue reading
A simple to make supper which tastes (a lot) better than it looks. Its good to eat when aubergines are cheap and fresh in the supermarkets (we can’t grow large enough aubergines) and uses frozen chopped tomatoes and tomato puree. … Continue reading
This is a simple to make rich soup, reheats in the microwave well and freezes. Ingredients in italics we’ve grown ourselves (maybe from the freezer). Ingredients Butter & Oil 3 Onions finely chopped 750g Potatoes cut onto small chunks 750g Butternut Squash 600g Sweetcorn blitzed … Continue reading