- Tomatoes: Determinate, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate, Cordon or Bush: Pruning & Harvesting
- Should you grow Multiple Stems on Indeterminate Tomatoes?
- Creating a Headless Raspberry Pi System from an Apple Mac
- Recipe: Hungarian Goulash
- Recipe: Pork Vindaloo
- Recipe: Gluten Free Pork Pie
- Recipe: Aubergine Rogan Josh
- What Tomatoes to Grow in 2018?
- Recipe: Butternut Squash & Potato Corn Chowder
- Can a Waterbutt of water affect the temperature in a Polytunnel?
- Recipe: Sausage Casserole
- Pruning Autumn Fruited Raspberries
- Tomato Zhefen Short
- Tomato Yellow Stuffer
- Tomato Yellow Pigmy
Tag Archives: Pork
This recipe is an old one that we’ve been cooking for 30 years or more and the recipe book is falling apart. Like many recipes, we use it for guidance, rather than following it slavishly (like rules, recipes are meant … Continue reading