- When is it going to get warm?
- When should I sow my Tomato Seeds?
- Recipe: Sweetcorn Chowder
- Waterbutt in the Polytunnel – A final conclusion
- Recipe: Chicken, Swiss Chard & Noodles
- Starting the Year
- Raspberry Pi: Integration with Dropbox
- Raspberry Pi: Moving Files in a Network
- Tomatoes: Determinate, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate, Cordon or Bush: Pruning & Harvesting
- Should you grow Multiple Stems on Indeterminate Tomatoes?
- Creating a Headless Raspberry Pi System from an Apple Mac
- Recipe: Hungarian Goulash
- Recipe: Pork Vindaloo
- Recipe: Gluten Free Pork Pie
- Recipe: Aubergine Rogan Josh
Tag Archives: Raspberry Pi
I spent most of this morning transplanting my tomatoes from their seed pots up into individual pots. They need it to allow them to grow on faster but, I wondered when it was going to get warm. Those of you … Continue reading
Dropbox is a Cloud Storage area that’s free to use for private individuals for relatively large quantities of data. I like it for my Raspberry Pi network because it allows me to move files to devices that are not on … Continue reading
I’m gradually building a network of Raspberry Pis for different things and, I suppose, its the way that an Internet of Things (IoT) would get built. At the moment, what I’ve got is a couple of Raspberry Pi Zeros with … Continue reading
I’ve a few Raspberry Pis which I run Headless (without their own screen and keyboard) from my Apple Mac using a combination of Finder, VNC and SSH to run the applications. I recently decided to upgrade one of them (a … Continue reading