- Raspberry Pi as a Naturewatching Camera
- Tomato Halms Gelbe (Hahms Gelbe)
- Polytunnel Vegetables
- Bokashi Composting
- The Weather is improving
- When is it going to get warm?
- When should I sow my Tomato Seeds?
- Recipe: Sweetcorn Chowder
- Waterbutt in the Polytunnel – A final conclusion
- Recipe: Chicken, Swiss Chard & Noodles
- Starting the Year
- Raspberry Pi: Integration with Dropbox
- Raspberry Pi: Moving Files in a Network
- Tomatoes: Determinate, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate, Cordon or Bush: Pruning & Harvesting
- Should you grow Multiple Stems on Indeterminate Tomatoes?
Tag Archives: Small Beefsteak
Pink/Yellow small beefsteak open pollinated tomato on potato leafed indeterminate plants. Description Vintage Wine is a medium sized pastel-hued golden striped beefsteak tomato with mild flavour. A mid-ripening, indeterminate, potato-leafed, medium sized (5 – 8 oz) tomato with unusual pale … Continue reading
Red Beefsteak heritage tomato on indeterminate plants. Description An Italian Beefsteak (which for us introduces its own problems) Pantano has a number of names (Il Pantano Romanesco, Pantano Il Romansco, Pantano) which all seem to describe an moderate sized beefsteak … Continue reading
A orange/yellow standard sized open pollinated tomato on determinate plants. Description Gold Dust is an early deep orange/yellow, regular-leafed, standard sized tomato. The determinate/semi-determinate (Bush) plant produces quantities of round slightly flattened firm fleshed orange/yellow tomatoes of between 4 and … Continue reading
Round Red Beefsteak F1 Hybrid tomato on Indeterminate plants. Description This was a mistake. I don’t (in general) grow F1 hybrids (except for attempts to defeat blight). I picked this up in a garden centre and didn’t read the packet … Continue reading