- Raspberry Pi as a Naturewatching Camera
- Tomato Halms Gelbe (Hahms Gelbe)
- Polytunnel Vegetables
- Bokashi Composting
- The Weather is improving
- When is it going to get warm?
- When should I sow my Tomato Seeds?
- Recipe: Sweetcorn Chowder
- Waterbutt in the Polytunnel – A final conclusion
- Recipe: Chicken, Swiss Chard & Noodles
- Starting the Year
- Raspberry Pi: Integration with Dropbox
- Raspberry Pi: Moving Files in a Network
- Tomatoes: Determinate, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate, Cordon or Bush: Pruning & Harvesting
- Should you grow Multiple Stems on Indeterminate Tomatoes?
Tag Archives: True Black Brandywine
Black beefsteak heritage tomato on potato leafed indeterminate plants. Description There’s a little debate about this cultivar. Said to originate from a breeder in the late 1920’s, it pre-dates Black Brandywine and is a potato leafed variety (Black Brandywine is … Continue reading