- Tomato Halms Gelbe (Hahms Gelbe)
- Polytunnel Vegetables
- Bokashi Composting
- The Weather is improving
- When is it going to get warm?
- When should I sow my Tomato Seeds?
- Recipe: Sweetcorn Chowder
- Waterbutt in the Polytunnel – A final conclusion
- Recipe: Chicken, Swiss Chard & Noodles
- Starting the Year
- Raspberry Pi: Integration with Dropbox
- Raspberry Pi: Moving Files in a Network
- Tomatoes: Determinate, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate, Cordon or Bush: Pruning & Harvesting
- Should you grow Multiple Stems on Indeterminate Tomatoes?
- Creating a Headless Raspberry Pi System from an Apple Mac
Tag Archives: White Tomato
White striped medium sized open pollinated tomato on indeterminate plants. Description This is said to be a white striped tomato. However, when we grew it (in 2014) our plant (just one) produced standard red tomatoes so we assumed that the … Continue reading
White beefsteak heritage tomato on indeterminate plants. Description White Queen is a “white” Beefsteak tomato. The Indeterminate regular leafed plant produces very sweet, very pale, beefsteak tomatoes of about 6-8ounces late in the season. It is very fragrant, smooth-skinned with … Continue reading
Pea sized white open pollinated tomato on compact indeterminate plants. Description White Currant produces large numbers of tiny creamy white fruit on a sprawling plant which (whilst we have defined it as a “compact indeterminate”) can grow large under the … Continue reading
White cherry heritage tomato on indeterminate plants. Description Snow White is another white/pale yellow cherry tomato (see Snowberry). The indeterminate, regular-leaf tomato plants yield small ivory-colored cherry tomatoes that ripen to a pale yellow. The tomatoes are deliciously sweet without … Continue reading