- Raspberry Pi as a Naturewatching Camera
- Tomato Halms Gelbe (Hahms Gelbe)
- Polytunnel Vegetables
- Bokashi Composting
- The Weather is improving
- When is it going to get warm?
- When should I sow my Tomato Seeds?
- Recipe: Sweetcorn Chowder
- Waterbutt in the Polytunnel – A final conclusion
- Recipe: Chicken, Swiss Chard & Noodles
- Starting the Year
- Raspberry Pi: Integration with Dropbox
- Raspberry Pi: Moving Files in a Network
- Tomatoes: Determinate, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate, Cordon or Bush: Pruning & Harvesting
- Should you grow Multiple Stems on Indeterminate Tomatoes?
Tag Archives: Yellow Stuffer
Yellow bell shaped open pollinated tomato on indeterminate plants. Description Yellow Stuffer has yellow, bell-pepper shaped tomatoes with a large cavity and few seeds.. The indeterminate, regular-leafed, plants produce a good crop of bell-pepper shaped yellow fruit, ideal for stuffing … Continue reading