- Tomato Halms Gelbe (Hahms Gelbe)
- Polytunnel Vegetables
- Bokashi Composting
- The Weather is improving
- When is it going to get warm?
- When should I sow my Tomato Seeds?
- Recipe: Sweetcorn Chowder
- Waterbutt in the Polytunnel – A final conclusion
- Recipe: Chicken, Swiss Chard & Noodles
- Starting the Year
- Raspberry Pi: Integration with Dropbox
- Raspberry Pi: Moving Files in a Network
- Tomatoes: Determinate, Indeterminate, Semi-Determinate, Cordon or Bush: Pruning & Harvesting
- Should you grow Multiple Stems on Indeterminate Tomatoes?
- Creating a Headless Raspberry Pi System from an Apple Mac
Tag Archives: Yellow
I’ve called this Halms Gelbe, but there is a good chance it is actually Hahms Gelbe and I’ve just mis-read the label on the packet (since discarded so I can’t check) Description One of the new 2018 cultivars and (in … Continue reading
Yellow, Beefsteak, heritage tomato on indeterminate plants. Description Limmony is a yellow Russian Heirloom Beefsteak tomato whose flavour has citrus undertones (hence its alternative name lemmony). A mid/late ripening, indeterminate, regular-leafed medium sized yellow beefsteak tomato with average (i.e. not … Continue reading
Medium sized yellow heritage tomato on indeterminate plants. Description Golden Sunrise is a golden-yellow medium sized tomato with a sweet, distinctive flavour. The indeterminate, regular-leafed plant produces a good crop of early/mid, round, golden-yellow medium sized fleshy tomatoes. Whilst it … Continue reading
A medium sized yellow heritage tomato on indeterminate plants. Description This medium/large yellow tomato is historically important as it was introduced in 1882 by Livingston as a really good, highly flavoured yellow medium/large tomato on a regular leafed indeterminate plant. … Continue reading
A Yellow currant/pea sized open pollinated tomato on indeterminate plants. Description A regular leafed untidy indeterminate yellow currant sized tomato (similar in size to Tumbling Tom Yellow). The best way to grow this is as a determinate (i.e. don’t try … Continue reading
A Yellow Beefsteak of good flavour on Regular Leafed Indeterminate plants. Description Azoychka is a very productive yellow beefsteak tomato growing on strong, regular leafed, indeterminate plants. The plants grow to the top of the polytunnel when we stop them … Continue reading