Pink fairly large cherry tomato on Indeterminate plants.
An early cropping, pink, fairly large cherry tomato which grows on vigorous regular leafed indeterminate plants (some suggestions are that the plant is fairly compact but not in our experience).
The fruits are slightly grape shaped (i.e. not perfectly round).
We grew this for the first time in 2017. 2017 was a late year and this didn’t start cropping until early August (they may come earlier in better years) but the first fruit that we had were dry and tasteless.
Later on in the year they were better tasting (so they must need more time to ripen on the plants than I allowed), juicy and not too sweet.
Will probably grow it again to give it a fair test.
- Fruit Type: Cherry
- Fruit Shape: Grape/Round
- Fruit Size: Large Cherry
- Fruit Colour: Pink
- Flesh Colour: Pink
- Plant Type: Indeterminate
- Seed Type: Open Pollinated
- Leaf Type: Regular
- Time to Ripe: Early/Mid (55 - 75 Days)
- Taste: Dry under-ripe, not too sweet
- Fruit per Truss: 6-10
- Truss Spacing: 12-15 inches
- Alternatives: Garden Pearl
- Our Source: Seed Swap 2016 (Cadalot)
Buy Your Seeds Here
- Not found these seeds to be commercially available
Buy Your Plants Here